Human Resource Management (Post Graduate Program)
Today’s human resource professionals must be equipped to respond to constant change and challenges prompted by workplace diversity and globalization, technological advances, and government involvement in the employer- employee relationship. Keyin’s Human Resource Management graduates will be well versed in the areas of recruiting, appraisal, training, employee relations, health and safety, and benefits and compensation administration/management. As well, the program will aim to develop and enhance the students’ interpersonal communication, teamwork, leadership, and customer service skills, which lend tremendous support to the various human resources functions within an organization.
Sample eligible position titles include, Human Resource Manager, Human Resource Specialist, Human Resource Analyst, Human Resource Officer, Employee Relations Coordinator, Labour Relations Assistant, Job Analyst and Recruiter.
This program will be available to complete during part-time, evening hours starting September 2017 at the St. John’s campus. For more information, please contact Shannon Hannaford at 579-1061 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Admission and Administration Requirements
Academic Admission Requirements:
- Successful completion of a diploma or degree-granting program (in a related area of study) at a recognized post-secondary institution.
- A copy of your transcript and diploma must be forwarded to the College.
- Completion of Keyin College’s official application form;
- Application fee of $50 (non-refundable). It must be noted that this is an additional cost for the processing of your application.
- International applications are subject to a $250 application processing fee (non-refundable)
- Human Resource Management (Post Graduate Program) Courses View
- Employment Law
- International Human Resources Management
- Labour Economics
- Managerial Communications
- Recruitment and Selection
- Current Trends in Human Resources
- Compensation Management
- Industrial Relations
- Database Applications
- Organizational Behaviour
- Performance and Appraisal Management
- Training and Development
- Workplace Health and Safety
- MS Office Applications
- Work Term