Program Start Date: September 2021 (Pending Government Approval)
Keyin’s new 64-week Digital Administration program combines essential training for those in the administrative assistant and executive assistant roles, with additional emphasis on training for the digital workforce.
SEMESTER 1: BUSINESS FUNDAMENTALS
The Business Foundations semester focuses on introductory skills for those planning to work in a business or office environment. The semester aids the learner in developing their skills with software, introduces management concepts, and initiates the development of critical personal and interpersonal skills for success.
SEMESTER 2: ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
The Administrative Assistant semester focuses on training introductory skills for the administrative assistant. The semester aids the learner in developing their proficiency with software, and builds on their management skill-set; it introduces the basics of accounting, enables the support of human resources, builds a solid foundation of administrative skills and continues the development of critical personal and interpersonal skills for success.
SEMESTER 3: ADMINISTRATIVE PROFESSIONAL
The Administrative Professional semester focuses on training intermediate/advanced skills for the administrative assistant. The semester aids the learner in developing their proficiency with software, advances their management skill-set, and extends their accounting capabilities; it covers essential human resources support skills, advances their administrative skills and continues the development of critical personal and interpersonal skills for success.
SEMESTER 4: EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT
The Executive Assistant semester focuses on training intermediate/advanced skills for the executive assistant. The semester aids the learner in developing a strong competence in an extended variety of management skills, and greatly expands their administrative skills; it provides exposure working in medical office administration, and continues the development of critical personal and interpersonal skills for success.
- Admission and Administration Requirements
Academic Admission Requirements:
- High school diploma or high school equivalency (Transcript and/or diploma to be forwarded to the College); or
- Mature students who do not meet the education prerequisites may be considered for admission on an individual basis provided the following conditions are met:
- Applicants are at least 19 years of age at the time of application;
- Applicants have been out of school for at least one year;
- Applicants complete the standardized assessment instrument and obtain the result of high school equivalence on all subtests;
- Applicants present a certified copy of grades for the highest educational level attained.
- Completion of Keyin College’s official application form;
- Application fee of $50 (non-refundable). It must be noted that this is an additional cost for the processing of your application.
- International applications are subject to a $250 application processing fee (non-refundable)
- Digital Administration Courses View
- Accounting I
- Accounting II
- Administration I
- Administration II
- Administration III
- Software I
- Software II
- Software III
- Management I
- Management II
- Management III
- Human Resources I
- Medical I
- Medical II
- Personal/Interpersonal I
- Personal/Interpersonal II
- Personal/Interpersonal III
- Personal/Interpersonal IV