Computer Business Application Specialist
Career paths are wide and varied since any business can use these packages. Successful graduates can expect careers in any type of organization, large or small, in private, government, or manufacturing sectors.
Keyin’s 43-week CBAS program provides students with the skills necessary to enter the work force as a trained user of the most popular computer software applications. Practical skills in software applications for major office functions are acquired. In addition, the student will become familiar with the terms, concepts and methods to fully utilize each application.
This program includes the potential for Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) certification at the Expert level in Word and Excel and at the Core level in Access and PowerPoint.
- Admission and Administration Requirements
Academic Admission Requirements:
- High school diploma or high school equivalency (Transcript and/or diploma to be forwarded to the College); or
- Mature students who do not meet the education prerequisites may be considered for admission on an individual basis provided the following conditions are met:
- Applicants are at least 19 years of age at the time of application;
- Applicants have been out of school for at least one year;
- Applicants complete the standardized assessment instrument and obtain the result of high school equivalence on all subtests;
- Applicants present a certified copy of grades for the highest educational level attained.
- Completion of Keyin College’s official application form;
- Application fee of $50 (non-refundable). It must be noted that this is an additional cost for the processing of your application.
- International applications are subject to a $250 application processing fee (non-refundable)
- Computer Business Application Specialist Courses View
- Bookkeeping & Financial Accounting
- Computerized Accounting with Sage 50
- Computer Fundamentals / Keyboarding
- Internet Communications
- Word Processing Level I
- Word Processing Level II
- Spreadsheets Level I
- Spreadsheets Level II
- Database Management
- Strategies for Student Success
- Professional Skills
- Career Planning & Preparation
- Work Term