PROGRAM DURATION: 45 Weeks Academic | 4 Week Work Term
Careers in finance, banking, marketing, personnel, accounting, and general management are available to those successful graduates who have the right combination of proper academic skills, personal drive, and dedication. In addition, graduates of this diploma program will have interdisciplinary skills allowing them to be valuable members of the business community.
Keyin’s 45-week BA program exposes the student to the most relevant aspects of business management and administration, while providing the student with the tools required for a career in business. Case studies are used to train students to think analytically and to apply their knowledge by solving problems and making decisions.
This program includes the potential for Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) certification at the Core level in PowerPoint.
- Admission and Administration Requirements
Academic Admission Requirements:
- High school diploma or high school equivalency (Transcript and/or diploma to be forwarded to the College); or
- Mature students who do not meet the education prerequisites may be considered for admission on an individual basis provided the following conditions are met:
- Applicants are at least 19 years of age at the time of application;
- Applicants have been out of school for at least one year;
- Applicants complete the standardized assessment instrument and obtain the result of high school equivalence on all subtests;
- Applicants present a certified copy of grades for the highest educational level attained.
- Completion of Keyin College’s official application form;
- Application fee of $50 (non-refundable). It must be noted that this is an additional cost for the processing of your application.
- International applications are subject to a $250 application processing fee (non-refundable)
- Business Administration Courses View
- Internal Control
- Human Resources
- Business Law
- Writing a Business Plan
- Bookkeeping & Financial Accounting
- Computer Fundamentals / Keyboarding
- Strategies for Student Success
- Professional Skills
- Career Planning & Preparation
- Computerized Accounting with Sage 50
- Word Processing
- Work Term