It is important that you are aware of the requirements and process for entering Canada from your country. You may need to apply for a visa and/or a study permit. Please visit the Government of Canada Immigration and Citizenship website for details on your country.

In applying for a visa and/or study permit, you will need to visit the Canadian Embassy, Canadian High Commission or Canadian Consulate Office nearest you. You will need to bring your Official Letter of Acceptance, show that you have sufficient funds to pay for your education and living expenses while you are in Canada, and you may be required to get a medical certificate.

You will be required to provide Keyin College with the necessary approvals from the Canadian Government prior to Orientation/ Registration Day. Students who do not provide this information are not eligible for enrolment on Orientation/Registration Day.  

PLEASE NOTE:  Our College is an approved Designated Learning Institution approved by the Canadian Federal Government and permitted to receive international students for training.  For more information, please go to the following link:  

International students attending regulated Canadian Career Colleges, which includes Keyin College, are not currently eligible for the Canadian Federal Post Graduate Work Permit Program.  In addition, Canadian Universities and Colleges cannot provide immigration advice (or advice on student visas, work permits, etc.); therefore, we would refer anyone inquiring to a certified immigration consultant or immigration lawyer.

Important links: